CentrelinkCentrelink delivers social security payments and services to Australians – www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/centrelink
Disability, Sickness and Carers line – Phone: 132 717People with disability, illness or injury, and their carers can use this phone line. It’s for enquiries about Centrelink payments and services. It’s available 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
Helpful LinksPayment and Service Finder
Payment information for people living with illness, injury, or disability
Payment information for carers
Payment information and support for indigenous Australians
Centrelink Online ServiceTo use your Centrelink online account you need to sign in through myGov.
You need to use your myGov username and password to sign in.
If you need help:
- using your myGov account go to myGov Log In
- creating a myGov account or linking to Centrelink go to myGov Online Help Guide
Legal Aid Centrelink Guides
- Have you received a debt notice from Centrelink?
- Applying for Centrelink while you look for work
- War Veterans Legal Aid Scheme
Queensland Law Handbook Information
- Qld Law Handbook – Social Security
- How to Claim a Social Security Benefit
- Activity-tested Social Security Payments
- Penalties Applied to Social Security Payments
- Disability Support Pension
- Common Social Security Problems
- Social Security Payment Rates for Couples
- New Zealand Citizens’ Eligibility for Social Security Payments
- Appealing a Centrelink Decision
- Free Legal Advice and Assistance